Girls is it a turn off if a guy has calloused hands?

I do Carpentry a lot and chop wood. My hands are very rough and have thickened callouses and blisters on my palms. As well as some missing skin here and there. Is this a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a turn off. Not at all :) Shows he's a hard worker and that's always good. Plus, I don't have soft hands, and if I have harder hands than he does, then that's weird.

What Girls Said 8

• Not a big deal. My guy has lots of callouses on his hands from similar work, and working in a kitchen, and it doesn't bother me. I kind of like how they feel on my skin.

• not at all! I used to be with a guy that was a construction worker, and his hands were kind of rough, and it wasn't a problem.

• nah,it's a conversation starter.

• I think it extremely sexy. It shows you work hard and work with your hands which means you have to be good with them..right. Plus I love the way rough hands feel when they are rubbed on my body. Plus I don't have extremely soft hands so it would be weird if you had softer hands than me

• Hmm, maybe. Personally I would like a guy to have big, soft hands. If they have a lot of smaller "wounds", it would make me think that I need to be very careful, haha.

• it's kind of sexy

• Can you not wear gloves when you do that? If he's hot and I like him then he'll have that "handy man" appeal, but then again those callousy hands wouldn't feel too good rubbing all over my body. Start looking into quality lotions, callous removers and exfoliators

• If you don't mind me asking would it be uncomfortable having a guy touch your boobs who had really rough hands like that? That's sort of my concern.

• It is a turn off but not a deal breaker. My boyfriend works with his hands too so it can't be helped too much but I accept it because I like him. Do what you can to make it better but we know only so much can be done when you work with your hands.

What Guys Said 0