What would be your initial reaction if a guy said this as you and your friends walked by?

If he was like "heyy pretty pretties," with a smile?lol :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just think he's weird and keep walking

• Well I'm sorry to hear that.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd laugh. Haha not in a mean way, I just think pretty pretties is a funny term. And it depends on how he said it and whether or not he looked creepy. And if there was a good follow up. If you just said that and grinned at me I'd be like, "err..." and MAYBE smile back.. and keep walking obviously lol

• I see lol. I have my quirks but I'm not weird :)

• Most likely I'd probably smile at him and keep walking. All depends on what the guy looks like lol. I get hit on a lot when I'm walking or riding my bike but it's usually by creepy 40 year old men and gangbangers lol.

• That's totally not me lol.

• The thing is, I probably wouldn't actually say that, I just have weird, funny ideas in my head sometimes lol.

• It sounds like something the wicked witch of the west would say lol

• I'd giggle then keep walking unless my friends were dumbasses and wanted to talk.

• why wouldn't they want to talk to a great guy like me? :D

• nothing.

• "lame" and keep walking

• So what would be "not lame"? lol

What Guys Said 2

• Id laugh my ass off.

• lol I was out to dinner last night and this group of smoking hot indian chicks walked in, and honestly this was my first thought, like "hellooo there pretty pretties" hahah

• yeh mate, "pretty pretties" is a little imature. that's why the comments below aren't as positive as they could be.