She didn't text me back but talked to me?

So, there is this girl that I'm trying to go out with... I sent her a text on Thursday asking if she wants to go watch a movie on the weekend... She never replied back... I kind of assume that's mean she wasn't interested...

The next day, the first thing she said when she saw me was about my texting... Notice, I wasn't the one who brought it up... she was...

and she actually said that she's gonna come w me to see the movie...

I'm confused... I'm really confused... Can anybody give me some insight on this matter?

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• she may believe that texting is a bit antisocial. I prefer guys call me or ask me directly. sometimes the text can be misinterpreted. just next time call her and ask her if she prefers to be called or texted for the details or what not

• She texts a lot... but it's true she does call me from time to time...

• i text a lot too but when it comes to the guy I like I prefer to talk to him in person or call him because I like hearing his voice

What Girls Said 2

• She's going with you, that's all that matters.

If I were the girl and I didn't like you- I would NOT go, I would make up an excuse.

It says a lot that she is going, she wouldn't put herself in that position if she didn't want to...

• She may not like texting or maybe she forgot to answer you. It might also be that she just told you about it to be polite... but still I don't really think that's the case.. just go out with her and see how it goes :D

• She texts a lot, so I don't think that's the case, but yeah, I will try to have fun,. even though there is a chance she might just be using me...

What Guys Said 0