Is she still just playing with me? HELP! What should I do in this situation..?

I'm sorry that this is a bit long but I really want for you to get the full understanding of my situation. Thanks to all who take the time to read this and respond to it. OK so basically I have an ex girlfriend that I had been wanting to get back with for 2 years..i know crazy right? Well anyways I kept trying to talk to her every now and then but she never wanted anything to do with me. The very last time I tried talking to her she was very rude and told me if I didn't leave her alone she would get a restraining order on me. Which made no sense because I'm not a stalker or anything like that. So I told her whatever then take care and good bye. I hadn't seen her in over a year and I was in a market that my town holds and she was there! I saw her and we made eye contact but I looked away from her before she did because I was still mad about what she said before. So she ends up texting me saying "i want to talk to you" but I ignored the text. Then she sent me another message saying "I'm leaving this is your last chance to talk to me" I didn't text her back to that either. She then later went to my new house unexpectedly and left a note on my front door saying that she's sorry for being rude and that she really cares about me and my family. Its the next day now and I still haven't called her or messaged her. So what I'm asking is, what does this mean? Is she still just playing with me? Does she really mean what she's saying? If I wanted to get back with her is this my chance? I really don't know whether to ignore her or to talk to her. PLEASE help me out! Thanks to anyone and everyone who answers to this.

Most Helpful Girl

• PĂ«rsonally if she wants to say something then go ahead and talk to her and see what she wants but if she is still rude, don't bother getting back with her because there are girls who will want to be with you no matter what.

What Girls Said 2

• I really think you should talk to her. You could at least get closure, if anything. Let her apologize so you won't feel any bitterness towards her. It seems like she's being sincere.

• No, I think she's sincere.

She apologized. I think it wouldn't hurt to give it a chance.

If it doesn't work out, then you can move on. I hope it goes well! = )

What Guys Said 0