Should I just wait for this guy to text?

i contacted this guy I like and basically asked to hangout. (hes initiated hanging out before)

we were supposed to hang Tuesday, but he said he couldn't and he said that maybe Friday we could hangout. I also texted him that another option was later Saturday after I get out from work.

i know he couldn't hangout this Wednesday or Thursday, so he didn't text those days. (we Haven't talked since Tuesday)

2day is Friday, and I'm really hoping he lets me know if he can hangout

do I wait for him to contact me Friday or Saturday to let me know if he can hangout? I'm just scared that hell forget...knowing my luck that'll happen

what if I text him tomorrow asking to hang later?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he doesn't text back I say forget it. If whatever he keeps ditching you for is more important than you he isn't worthy of you.

What Guys Said 2

• stay positive...and why don,t you text him...go for it...just ask him to hangout ..until its too late.

• I would make him text you 1st and see what happens. Stay positive

What Girls Said 1

• just wait, you are pushing too hard, if he doesn't make the effort he isn't really worth it. if he wants to he knows what to do.