I need some mind distractions to keep me from texting/ thinking of a guy?

Do you have any? I'm trying to ignore him.. And my goal is a week. But this is really hard.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• go do the grownup with some other guy. clap dem cheeks you nom sayin?

What Girls Said 3

• Question: Why are you trying to ignore him?

But I've been having to do this recently too, mainly because my boyfriend wants some space for a while. So to try not to think too much about it, I talk to friends, hang out more with them and my family, find random things to do to keep my self preoccupied, and I've been going on drives.

• go out with friends. go work out. anything! remember, the longer you ignore him the easier the pain will go away, if he wanted you he would be after you and you would not be feeling like this!

• omg I know how you feel

for me if I feel like texting him I see if I can wait out an hour. and then another hour. and then another. and the next thing I know its been a day. you just keep going along a little bit at a time. reading, watching movies, TV shows, talking to/hanging out with friends, etc helps too