Why do we stress out over a girl or person we like but can't have?

Like every time I like a girl I stress out or worry about her and think so much about her but hen reality kicks in when you know that person doesn't feel the same.and that your not with that person.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you like someone you get stress out. Because you don't want to mess up. You want to do everything right for the someone to prove that you are boyfriend/girlfriend material or 'the one' they have been looking for. Its normal to feel pressure even though you know that 'someone' doesn't love you back like you wish they did.

But you don't really know how they feel unless you ask them yourself.

So don't jump on to conclusions.

If you feel that you really tried and they don't show you interest. Then the last card(As I like to say) is asking them how they feel towards you.

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes you can have feelings that are so strong for someone that you've talked yourself into believing they are a rare gem * even if they aren't*. So you naturally feel the pressure to make everything right so that maybe one day they'll be yours. That can cause a lot of stress!

• You got to have hope. :) Don't give up darling ^-^!

• God I wish I knew..:/

What Guys Said 3

• Life's a bitch isn't it haha. We all want what we can't have.

• Ohhh myyy . . . I had the same problem for 12 years. I finally just gave up. Not worth it.

• Isn't life just wonderful. Whoever invented alcohol for consumption I hope he was nominated for the Nobel or at least recognized if he was before its time.