Do girls like to date tall guys?

Do girls like to date tall guys?

or shorter one?

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Ive been following the PUA instructors for a while now and I'm amazed at how SHORT the majority of them are, but they are sucessful in their game. Confidence, no matter what you look like.

0|0
    0|0
    • Depends on how you define short. being 5'7 is not short in my opinion. That's average.

What Girls Said 8

• Tall guys is what I would prefer but I wouldn't mind dating a guy shorter than me :)

0|1
    0|0
  • To me height isn't really important. Though I have to say I don't recall being attracted to anyone much taller than me (I'm 5'6"), or any very short guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a short girl, just 5' tall, so it has never been hard to find a guy taller than me. I do have to say that I like the really tall ones though. My boyfriend is 6'4", so yes I love tall guys :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course,why not'i feel secured with them...:):)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tall men, they are so hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer tall guys because I want them to be taller than me lol I'm 5'8"and they make me feel safer. Nothing against short guys, there are many attractive short guys...like Ryan Seacrest and Tom Cruise...they are kinda on the short side bjt still hot. Cruise's ex-wife was taller than him. But I personally would only ever want to be with and date taller guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall guys only cause it seems more masculine but short guys are great too. I personally prefer tall.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It is good to be tall. Trust me on that. The majority of girls prefer taller guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do guys like toned girls? or a chunky one?

Right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller.

0|1
    0|0
  • you must be new to this website

0|1
    0|0
  • Tall guys no question.

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously, the majority of girls want guys taller than them

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3, good looking (Literally every pic I put on HotorNot gets at least a 9.3), but my attitude sucks. Trust me, it's all personality (No sarcasm).

0|0
    0|0