Is it OK to not care anymore?

I've basically given up on trying to get - date women...

I'm only 22, I've only had 2 girlfriends in my life, and have been single for 2 years, with little to no female "interactions"...

Do you think its a good option to just give up and not look for "love"?

ie. not even flirt, talk too or look at the opposite gender.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish you luck in your endeavor to not look at women. We are roughly half of the population.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm almost 23 and have NEVER been in a relationship so I'd say you're ahead of the game...just in a bad patch. Good luck in your relationship quest...or possibly lack there of?

• Good things come when you aren't looking and least expecting it

• you're being a little fatalistic, don't you think?

What Guys Said 3

• Well try to make the most of it to learn something while your single like what you might be doing wrong, why do women not want to interact with you. Why do they not..

Instead of wondering why, get your answer instead of giving up

Trust me, before you know it you actually realize it is pretty easy and you get more dates then you have expected the next year

Besides your still young and single for 2 years isn't that bad.. I've been single for over 3 years and I've enjoyed it when I was at your age

Suddenly I saw a girl where I really did had intrest in and I was dating another.. We held out 2 years and well.. I don't mind to be single.. Its easier to make female friends this way

• I think you're going to be even more miserable after trying this.

And you'll have wasted a few years being miserable instead of working on the problem.

• Put yourself in some new environments.

Though I would avoid midnight premieres of Batman movies.