What Kind Of Ways Can I Show My Boyfriend How Much He Means To Me?

I know most horn dogs are going to say, get him laid..etc. I don't want that! I would love to buy him something however I'm broke plus they say the littlest things count right?

what kinds of ideas of "littlest things" can I do for how thankful I am to have him and how much he's sincerely done for me?

GUYS ANY SUGGESTIONS?

GIRLS ANYTHING YOU DONE THAT'S WORK? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Make him something, even if its food. An ex girlfriend of mine woke me up in lingerie and made me my favorite breakfast, then she gave me a massage and back rub with candles. this was followed by a bubble bath. No sex was involved the sexy outfit was jsut a tease. After our bath she sent me on my way to chill with the guys. (booked us a paintball round) I chileld with the guys for a couple hours when I got back she had changed lingerie and was making dinner, very slowly bent over the oven to take out dinner. I had a shower a nice dinner then some amazing after dinner desserts :D. Was the nicest day/thing anyone has ever done. All it cost her was the paint ball round, but anything would work even just telling his guy friends to go to the beach or something.

(the ex was a year later just so you know it had nothing to do with this lol. This was fantastic)

• that's very good! man that sounds like a plan and something I would exactly do. sadly he lives with his mom and brother, so none of that sexy stuff will happen lol.

• Besides the lingerie that is so cute! Aw I think I'm gonna steal this idea and throw in little things of my own! :D

• do it I loved I'm sure your boyfriend will really appriciate it. If you don't want to do the lingerie thing wear a cute out fit he likes or something :D.

What Guys Said 6

• Best thing for me is a card. I don't know how broke you are but if you can get a card for a few dollars, write your feelings for him on it and give it to him, it will go a long way. most people get cards for graduation, anniversaries, birthdays and Christmas. Give him a card on a normal day and it will mean something.

If super broke, just go to a park with him and simply, tell him how happy you are to have him in your life.

• would making a card count also?

• yes it will. make him a card and write your feelings down for him and make it "cute". he will cherish it trust me

• Organise his birthday, that is a huge gesture and really just a matter of networking calling and arranging people to be there and a cake with some candles, plus maybe a case of beer and few of his fav music tracks. But as a gesture this has a huge impact in a guy, if his girl arranges his birthday.

• I always loves getting little notes (texts these days) for nothing. I always knew she was thinking about me. It's always the little things that count. Try cooking for him too. The number one way to our heart is through our belly.

• Go to the nearest baseball stadium and get one of the best players to a sign a ball with a little message for him.

• "I love you"

• Blow his whistle.

What Girls Said 0