I have a question girls, get in .

let's say you are a teenager. I mean your age is between 16-18 what is important for you. sex or love ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither. Love is impractical at that age because you are in a transitioning stage, going through high school, picking and going to college, then graduating college, figuring out what you want to do with your life. Sometimes love is hard to balance in all that, but if you can do it, that's awesome. Sex.. at that age isn't "important" either. I don't think its an age thing anyways actually, its a personal thing despite your age. I will always say that love is more important. Not to say that I don't like sex, but there are some people who will find, at any age, that sex is what satisfies them more than love.

What Girls Said 4

• Love :)

• Uhm, hopefully school is more important. Love is more romanticized at the age, but then a guy usually screws you and then leaves. So lessons are learned... to just stick to school until you fall in LOVE. Not movie love, not lust, but real love.

• i'm 21 but my answer is the same as it would have been then, love

• Love, then and now has always been more important than sex

What Guys Said 0