We are too different to be boyfriend/girlfriend--what does that mean?

what does that mean?

whyy does he say that?

Maybe that means I am not qualified to be his girlfriend, right?

could it mean he is much better than me?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he likes partying and is more outgoing and you like to stay inside to hang out

maybe you're religious and he's not

maybe family is very important to you and it isn't for him so your priorities clash

(just examples to show differences...)

you have your own unique personality, values, priorities, interests, etc and he has his own personality, values, priorities, interests, etc and you two just don't mesh well together. doesn't mean that there is anything "wrong" with you or that he thinks he is better than you. its like you two are puzzle pieces...you just don't fit together. find a puzzle piece that fits you :)

What Guys Said 3

• I agree with HifsMit. He's not into you and he's trying to break it off gently. Walk away with your pride and don't keep pushing him to elaborate. It doesn't mean you're not amazing or sexy or cool, it just means this particualr guy wants to keep looking.

• It means he doesn't want to date you. =/

He didn't want to hurt your feelings is my guess.

Qualified is the wrong word for it, "he's just not into you" would be a better description.

• No he simply means "I don't want to date you".

What Girls Said 2

• No.. stop being insecure. It has nothing to do with how much "better" or "worse" than him you are. It just means he doesn't like you enough and he's too much of a pansy to commit to you and doesn't want to, so he's making up an excuse. Or he just really thinks that you are. I just means you're different. You're not what he's looking for. You shouldn't want to be with someone who isn't willing to get over the differences anyways. Maybe you two like different things, want different things, don't have the same interests, don't like the same music. That's might be "too different" for some guys.

• he doesn't want to be your boyfriend.