A question for the men

Do you have to be attracted to a female to hook up with her more than once? Even if she is a good friend of yours? Or is it just that you know she is a sure thing?

• Attracted
  • Sure thing

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to be attracted. In fact, I will be, if we end up in bed.

And ongoing means I am still attracted. A friend just makes it better.

Ongoing attraction is good, I enjoy it...

What Guys Said 9

• That's tough to say just one of those

I mean if a guy is hooking up with a girl at first that means that there has to be a certain level of attraction for the guy to do it.

If it continues to happen I'm sure that means that the level of being a "sure thing" starts to take over even with the attraction still being there.

• Well I do one night stands every now and then, BUT that's if a nightclub owner, or a bartender at one of my local bars, texts me that "all men are free to get in till 12".

So my opinion, if I just met her that night, then id have to be attracted. Which I am most of the time, because yah know ;), alcohol revs up the sex drive hehe.

But if she's a good friend, then its a sure thing. id have to make an agreement that "whatever happens tonight, we will forget about it tomorrow".

• Oh no as far as I can tell he plans on it being an ongoing thing

• my suggestion is take the risk and live life without regrets. remember you only have once chance to live this life. but make sure you make an agreement, because both of you will most likely develop an attached feeling towards each other.

• Prob not lol. I don't have one and he seems to ignore me for a few days afterward cause that's how he rolls- like an idiot.

• I can't be sexual with a female that I'm not attracted to...my body doesn't let me.

So I voted "A". :)

• Physically attracted yes, any kind of actually liking her or finding her remotely tolerable: not necessary.

• Looking good would be a big bonus lol. I guess if I was really horney and looking for someone to hook up with then a sure thing would be what I'd go to. But I don't think I would ever casually hook up with an ugly person :S

• Can't even get a boner up with a girl I'm not attracted to.

• I'd try out with any opportunity if there is a chance to have sex. Not because of being over horny of whatsoever, but I take it as every sex is another discovery and a new book that I'd potentially experience. Unless I am in a relationship.

• I have to be attracted if not just horny & desperate.

• If the guy happens to be horny at the moment and you want to have sex with him then he more than likely will. I'd say most of the time he needs to be somewhat attracted to you. Then again if he's your friend then that can account for a good bit of the attraction as well because he will feel more comfortable with you.

What Girls Said 0