Confused about this situation....do I leave it as is?

I went on a date with a girl last weekend, it was a blind date, we were setup by a mutual friend of ours, we had drinks talked, laughed & had a great time. I was getting some IOI's from her. At the end I walked her to her car, she gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek and we said our goodbyes. 30 min later she text me saying how it was nice to meet me and that she had a great time etc..Our mutual friend even mentioned to me that she told her that she had a nice time.

We continue to both text each other a bit over the next few days just talking and catching up. We agreed we would see each other again the following Saturday.

Then on the Friday just gone, I randomly asked her if she wanted to join me and a couple of my friends to the movies. She said yes, we had a couple drinks before the movies and had a nice night. At the end of the night I was suppose to drop her back but she declined & said she was gonna get a taxi instead, so we gave each other a hug & she said I'll talk to you tomorrow. It was quite a weird vibe I got from her. But she did text me after she got home and said thank you for the movies & said it was good to see me again.

So on the Saturday I texted her in the afternoon & asked if we were still on for the night, she said no she was too tired & apologized for stuffing me around as I had booked at a nice little japanese restaurant, she said maybe we go out again next time & said have a good weekend. So I replied saying don't worry, it's all good, let me know when she is free & keen to catch up again.

I texted her again today & asked her how her night was, she replied back then I asked her what she was up to today in the next text. She hasn't replied back to me since when normally she text back within a short amount of time. Also her texts are all of sudden missing all the smiley faces & emotions that were being sent in the beginning.

I am confused about the situation, I can't figure out what it is that has changed it from being all good to all of a sudden a little bit weird and me sitting here thinking what have I done wrong.

Do I leave the situation as it is and see if she contacts me back and asks me out like she said she would? am I reading too much into this? is this girl interested? so many questions...

i have come out of a 4 year relationship a few months back so getting back into the dating scene is all new to me again...its definitely a learning experience but I'm trying to have fun!

Sorry about the long story...

ok so she finally text me back but they still seem so distant to what they normally are. she did put a HaHa in there to one of my comments but didn't even ask how my day was etc like she normally does. Its just gone from Hot to cold all of a sudden...

Most Helpful Girl

• I know some girls might play hard to get or whatever but I have always thought it should be an equal effort to make contact with each other. I personally wouldn't continue to try to make something happen unless the person continued to show interest.

I really don't have any idea either what could be going on with her. Maybe just give it some time again, and then text her and see how she acts after awhile and if nothing changes move on.

What Girls Said 2

• Clearly something has changed

Maybe she doesn't like your friends.

Maybe she doesn't like who you are with your friends..

Maybe she didn't like your movie choice..

Maybe she's found someone better...

Maybe a lot of things...

• i would wait a bit and see if she answers, then if she doesn't wait abotu a week and try one more time

What Guys Said 0