Do girls ever do this?

I have approached a lot of different girls in quite a few different situations and have been successful and not successful but something I have not had happen to me is have girls actually approach me with interest.

first off ladies do you even do this? I'm a pretty good looking guy but there are more attractive guys out there than me at least physically lol.

but still I have never had this happen to me and I am just curious is there a certain type of guy that ladies like to approach? is it about looks? or does this just not happen often?

and yes I have had random ladies say hello to me before but there never seemed to be anything about it that was attraction related so either I was not able to tell if it was or I just have not had it happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't like it when I have to do all the dirty work because then I'd question the guy's masculinity (sorry!) I like guys who are manly and confident (but NOT cocky) so I'd rather the guy pursue me.

But if you really want a girl to approach you, you have to become the girl YOU'd want to approach. Would you approach a girl who isn't smiling or looking at you? No, right? Also, it's way more difficult for a girl to approach a guy, so you should make yourself look as approachable as you can-- eye contact, smile, nod at her direction, just anything that shows that you're interested in her just as much as she is in you

What Girls Said 2

• I think it really depends on the situation. I'm really outgoing a like to meet people. However, I don't think I would ever make the first move. To be honest, I'm not brave enough.

I was just thinking last week how in today's society, guys usually have to do the asking out, and make the first move. Glad I'm not a guy because I think I would take rejection too personally.

• it depends on the girl, really. I know some girls that have no problem approaching guys but for the most part, at least for girls like me, girls like it when a guy approaches us. I don't like making the first move

i feel like the guys that get approached the most are outgoing/funny/flirty (basically girls know that they are approachable)

What Guys Said 2

• The very few times it has happened to me, the girls said I was nice but also used the word mysterious in describing me. Never really knew what that meant. But anyway, it seems it was about personality, and probably not looks.

In our society though, guys still do the majority of approaching/asking. Or to put it another way, girls on average do not have much experience at it.

• yes some do, but too very rare