Kissing with tongue or no tongue?

In general which do couples usually do? With or without?

• With
  • Without

Most Helpful Girl

• usually with tongue, I love it

What Girls Said 5

• With tongue shows passion between the couple and it feels great, but I personally don't use tongue if we're with a bunch of friends or family.

• I don't think tongue makes for a good kiss at all. I'd much rather without, I think guys rely on it too much when they're not sure what to do. I'm sure girls do too.

• My boyfriend and I usually do it with tongue, definitely, it's so much better, shows more affection. We only do it without if it has to be something quick, or something like that.

But yeah, usually we kiss with tongue.

• I think it's less sexual and more loving if you kiss without. But either feels good.

• If it has to be a really quick kiss - no tongue.

But in general with tongue. It's so more passionate and sexy.

• Is that what most do?

• Usually.

I know that I do.

It's normally what couples do because it's more intimate.

But there are some people who don't like do kiss with tongue, it's no big deal

What Guys Said 1

• Depends. In general I don't like some tongue. I don't think it's more "passionate" but seems more slutty/trashy. But it does depend how it's done.