Girls, if a guy is talking to you and you smile the whole time?

I'm talking about a BIG grin, making a little eye contact then looking down and giving you keep looking at him with the corner of your eye, what can a guy assume from that? I get the vibe this girl likes me, especially since she is very relaxed and friendly with people but with me she gets a bit quiet but she still talks to me and laughs at my jokes and stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• haha that sounds exactly! like me when I am arround my crush ;) so I guess she likes you

What Girls Said 4

• Of course she likes you! I keep smiling all the time when I date with my boyfriend, because I feel happy.

• omg I do that when I'm around my crush. :) I clam up and I don't talk, but whenever he speaks in front of our friends I laugh the hardest and smile at him to give him encouragement

• I think she likes you. That move is a little bit flirty lol. Or it could be that she's a little shy (or maybe feeling awkward?). How long have you known her?

• i'd say she likes you :)

What Guys Said 0