Do guys like when a girl is unavailable?

Just wondering. Just started texting with someone off a dating website. He said to feel free to text him today. Should I just wait for him?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel like talking to him, then send him a message. I never sit around thinking about if I should text someone or wait for them to text me. That's just a waste of time. You're an adult, if you're thinking about him and have something to say, then say it already... Girls that don't respond and act like they are unavailable, come off as uninterested and get tossed to the back of the line. Guys need you to reciprocate interest, if you are interested. When you ignore us, it make it look like you are not interested or very lazy in relationships and are only willing to put in 20%. When that's the case, you're not worth our time.

What Guys Said 9

• I think that was him inviting you to text him today, more so is hoping that you'd text him today. I'd say text him but don't just have nothing to say, text him later in the day when you can ask him about his day and what he did and try to have a more interesting conversation then.

• Playing hard to get is not likely to raise his level of interest, if he is as interested in you as you are him, he will be ready to jump in and get involved. If you are more into him, then he is going to resist, but that is all you need to know to move on and share your time and attention with someone who treasures you and shares the same feelings.

Good Luck,

James

• Do we "like it"? lol...probably not...but does a female reap rewards? I think so...you have just asked the megamillions jackpot question...while millions of females are wondering when they should give up first kiss & first sex, what they should be comtemplating is the old saw "absence makes the heart grow fonder" If I cannot get enough of you...well then I cannot get enough of you...game, set, match...want me to marry you? Show me what you have...don't let me have it to my heart's content and definitely do not move in with me...(:(:(:

• No one likes when the other is 'unavailable'. All of that chasing and/or head games is not cool at all. Are you interested in him or not?

• it depends on whether I like her or not. If I'm like eh than I probably won't write back

• text him when you want to text. No need to play games, that's for kids.

• Hell no. Text him.

• No, I like girls who are available. No time for games.

• Why would that matter? If you want to talk to him, talk to him. I've never had someone contact me like that and thought "Wow! This person has no life. Such a turn off." Doesn't happen like that.

What Girls Said 2

• I use to thing that playing hard to get was part of the "game" of getting a man. But then I was on this Matt Hussey website (yes, you should look it up) and he said you should never play hard to get with a man because he basically said it's like a cat with a yarn. A cat will play with a piece of yarn that you are giving to him (just like playing hard to get), but the minute you give the cat all of the yarn, the cat is no longer interested. Ofcourse, you should give a man air to breath but if you want to text him, text him. Men don't like games just as women don't.

• don't play games, text him and then see how it goes, wait for him to initiate contact next time.

i think girls myself included often don't understand what too available really means

initiating contact sometimes is not too available and guys want some initiation. it is only too available when you are the only one starting conversations with him, almost or all the time.