I want to date another boy even though I have a boyfriend?

I've been dating this boy for about a month, we've known each other since we were little, but when I'm with him I don't want to be :/ I know this other boy who I've had on/off relationships with over the last three years, and I want to be with him now, but I've don't things with my boyfriend and I feel like if I ended it with him he would tell everyone, also that he would hate me and we could no longer be friends ;s help please xx

What Guys Said 1

• no longer being friends is a better situation than cheating on him

What Girls Said 1

• so you're going to bribe him to secrecy by staying in a relationship, you don't want?

are you _serious_?

who cares if he talks. people do things in a relationship. he looks stupid for having to blab about it. and as far as staying in something you don't want, to project yourself. that's a dangerous habit to get into. oh & its pathetic.

dump the current guy, if you don't want to be with him. you don't have to date the other guy, just because you exit one rel, doesn't mean you have to dive into another.

I don't think you're ready for any relationship. I think you should be alone for a while. you need to sort yourself out.