I don't feel like hanging out, what should I do?

This guy I'm interested in asked me to hangout last night, but I was busy so we rescheduled for today. he just texted me asking if I still wanted to come over, but I haven't responded yet. /: I'm just not in the mood, I haven't been feeling well today or yesterday, and I haven't even left my house once today. I mentioned to him last night that I wasn't feeling well, but I'm scared that if I tell him that tonight .. he'll just write me off.

I did it. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Explain you are sick and that you really do want to hang out. Set something up that you know you will want to do with him, or offer that he can come over and give you a massage or make chicken soup if he wants :P. Might get to be pampered out of it lol

What Guys Said 5

• Tell him "I'm not feeling well today, but please invite me again in the near future, because I do want to hang out sometime!"

• Just tell him you're sick. Tell him you'll call him when you feel better.

• Then just text him and tell him you really don't feel well but you definitely want to come over another time soon.

• Go anyway...you probably need to get out of the house!

• I've been nauseated all day, the last thing I need is to puke on him haha.

• why did you do it

What Girls Said 2

• I mean, he should understand. Probably think you're trying to avoid hanging out though, since you agreed to hangout out with him yesterday but couldn't and now today you're supposed to meetup, but you can't again..but I don't know, who knows. If he's not an a**hole he'll probably be cool with it, which I don't why he wouldn't aha Just hangout when you're feeling better, maybe reschedule for next week (:

• Just tell him you haven't been feeling so well.