GUYS: does it mean anything when you use lots of exclamation points in texts?

GUYS: does it mean anything when you use lots of exclamation points in every text (like 2 or more in like every text) What about smiles in almost every text or spelling everything out when its easier to abbreviate?

Most Helpful Guy

• It measn he's insecure and wants your constant reassurance about the the things he says and does. Let him know that he can be more confident and just ask, say, or act the way he wants, and that your response will tell him how he needs to adjust. Let him know that confidence is much more attractive and maybe he'll start to look at his own insecurity so that he CAN be more confident. Perhaps this is the only reassurance you would have to give him.

• Thanks! yes it always seems like when I ask a question something he wants\tries to say what he think I would like..instead of flat out saying no (if he's not sure if I would like it) he says sure ha ha =) or something like that

What Guys Said 1

• Not a thing. Some people are just laid back and happy so they're not grammar Nazis. =)

What Girls Said 1

• I doubt it.

I'm not a guy but I like to use "!" a lot! See?! :D

I also like to type things out in full and I like to use smilies. :D