Ever feel like you are not good enough?

ever feel like you aren't good enough for people? like for relationships?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I do. The guy I had a crush on for over 6 years was really smart and had straight As and he was going to be a medical doctor some day. I was like struggling to get As and Bs and I didn't feel up to par with him. Anyways we went our own ways and he met someone in undergrad school, and the married her after he got his MA in Medicine and he is now in Medical school about to get his doctorates. I married another guy and now a stay at home mom. :S...

but I still think of him and he was the only one who made me have butterflies in my stomach and get all giddy and nervous. Such was young love

What Girls Said 14

• I do often, but that has more to do with being plus sized than anything. In fact at the moment I feel as though I am far below the current guy. He is amazingly hot and always goes after size two girls. I can't see why he wants anything to do with me but go along till he realizes better.

• I do yes, it's stupid because I know no one is better than anyone else, we all have upsides and downsides. But when I look at myself sometimes I feel not good enough.

• Nope, I know what I want and how to get it and I know where I want to be and how to get there. Not my problem if guys can't handle someone who is optimistic, dedicated, determined and awesome!

• In jet abou every aspect of everything-yes. Until I'm proven wrong it will continue.

• yeah. not a nice feeling.

• I know I am not...

• Always!

Though I still think I'm Awesome. It's weird.

• All the time.

• always.

Not because I am not good enough, or dislike myself. I just don't assume people to be interested in pursuing anything with me. I don't think I can gauge and sustain their interest.

And since they keep proving me that I'm right in thinking so...

• I know I'm not good enough. I'm certainly not relationship material. It's not like I have guys wanting to get to know me but if they were I would say stay far away because I'm toxic lol.

• All the time.

• Yes of course.Insecurity in relationship is normal especially if the opposite gender is far way better than us.We will feel like they deserve someone better.

• no. no one person is better than another. we are all human and no one is perfect. if someone makes you feel not worthwhile drop them immediately. life is too short to live in self pity. and if you really don't like sometihng about your self, change it. not for someone else, but for u.

• Sometimes I'm not good enough for individual people ...

But, I came to terms with that and realized that being happy is more than just attaining the highest levels of achievement -- whether it's a flashier career, the partner with the best body, a cooler car, etc.

What Guys Said 9

• I used to think that way, but I know I'm at least good enough, we're all 'at least' good enough.

For finding relationships, it's been rough, but I know it's because I'm not being particularly available with my lifestyle.

When I look at how well someone's doing or how well they're doing what I do best better than me, I tell myself these few things. There's always going to be someone more successful, better than us or have something that we'll want, there will always be that feeling. So what's left is to keep on track, don't give up and maybe we'll be at that same level.

• ...What is this Greek you speak?

• I used to when I was younger, but with much thought I realized that wasn't the case. I realized that I was only as good for someone as I was allowing myself to be. So it really is up to you.

• depends on some aspects. I was dating a really smart, career driven girl and I thought I wasn't good enough for here because I knew she was gonna go places. and then I got this simple girl who worked full time at some restaurant and I felt like I was good enough for her because she was simple like me.

• Sometimes I feel that I don't meet the absurd requirements that women have for a relationship. But it's nothing that's got to do with me - I know I'm good enough.

• Characteristically I am very much satisfying and bold , though appearance wise I believe I still have work to do to improve my outlook. There is always a way to improve.

• Reatonship? No. For myself? Yes.

• Yes and no

I've never been in a relationship so I don't know how it feels but I do get paranoid about friends and if they're actually my friend or not

• I feel the opposite, as if I'm too good for most people. Too many fools and foolish relationships.

• Me too... but I still want one

• Yep me too, and with a girl that is the full package. Beauty and brains, nothing less.