Should I call him out or just leave it be?

So here’s the deal. I met this guy briefly and it SEEMED like we really hit it off. He was saying things like he could tell already he was falling for me, I’m exactly what he’s looking for blah blah blah. He really got my hopes up that Id met someone different. We hung out and Skyped pretty much every day for about 2 months. (We never slept together FYI) Then one day literally out of the blue he said he didn’t think he was ready for a relationship and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to date anymore. So I was like “oookay that’s too bad, wished you could have made up your mind up sooner” … I'm not going to dwell on it and hold grudges or try to convince him to be with me. Eff that noise. Turns out like a month after that happened he got back together with his girlfriend. They were together for a month before she cheated on him, twice. Now after about 3 months of no contact he’s messaging me again, asking me to Skype and hangout and whatnot. I have no desire to be someone’s rebound. I’m 99.99999% sure he just wants/wanted to make his ex jealous. I’d be fine with just ignoring him, but I’d much rather call him out for his shenanigans. Would the wonderful people of GaG recommend that ? Or will I just seem like a bitter hag? If so, how can I approach It while maintaining a classy and non-bitter demeanor =PPP?

**got back together with his ex **

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, I want to say I'm sorry that you have to deal with this bullsh*t. I can't tell you the number of times a girl has done this to me.

Calling him out on his BS can be satisfying. For years I kept silent when something like this happened, but later on I resented not saying anything - like I was some kind of pushover. At the same time, remaining silent can be somewhat empowering - it's like you don't let them know that they got the best of you.

So either way, it's not going to be an ideal outcome... you just have to decide which option is better for yourself :)

What Guys Said 1

• go with your feelings and just leave him be/ ignore him.

What Girls Said 1

• While we all want to say things and get our point across, I have found that saying nothing is the best way to keep control of your life, while also letting them know you have 0 Tolerence for BS. I say ignore him and move on, it's classy and self respecting :) When a man wants to be with you he does everything in his power to make it happen and if h has something good he won't do something stupid to mess it up :) Good Luck and Stay Strong

• Yaaaa You ARE right. I just keep mentally telling him off. =P But yaa, self respect, gotcha. Thanks =)