Why would my ex boyfriend's, ex-wife want to keep contacting me?

Me and My ex have been broken up for about 5 months now. I got a call from his ex-wife a couple of months ago and it was nice for me because the same things he did to her he did to me, so it was good closure and easier for me to move on and be done with it. Now she is contacting me again, wanting to know what bad things he has said about her to other people. I am wondering why she can't let this go after they have not been together for over 5 years. I feel like I might be being set up for something. She told me that he admitted to her he said some pretty bad things, so why does she want to hear it from me..I am not entertaining this, but would like some thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• He has issues. Mainly with letting go and dropping things.

What Guys Said 1

• Hell hath no fury as a women scorned. Still holds true today!

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm...it seems like the ex-wife is trying to squeeze some information out of you. Considering she still cares about what he said about her after 5 years of not being with him tells me that something is up. Good job on not entertaining it, I would do the same thing. It also seems that this ex-wife only wants to know what the ex-husband (aka your ex-boyfriend) said about her. Does she have an interest in getting to know you at all, or does she only contact you for information about her ex?