Guys and girls, do you feel like your in the bottom of the barrow of dating?

Are the last pick in someone buying you a drink ? Are you someone with big glass's or big brain...Or why else would someone pass you up so quickly ?

Last draft picK of dating haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, my lifestyle as a loner is 100% choice.

• Lol who want to be a loner? Well we might blame the vitim who get bullied

• No, it's nothing like that, some people just don't like to be around other people. Dating can be considered a hassle to some people. Or some people might not believe in it, it's not a lack of confidence or social skills, some people just legitimately, truly, want nothing to do with romantic involvement.

• Oh, I emphatically concur. People idolize extroversion, they don't seem to be able to comprehend the opposite.

What Girls Said 8

• I could care less about someone buying me a drink. Guys have a tendency to assume they can get the punnani after this and it's just so far from the truth. I know I'm not a "bottom of the barrel" chick, so if any guy treats me as such, he gets the boot. I often feel like I date dudes who are at the bottom of the barrel though. When I realize my caliber compared to his, then I come correct and dump his ass. And yes I know I sound conceited, but I also know my worth.

• Yeah sometimes :/

• No, I don't. I get bought drinks often enough and I think I'm actually a very good catch (and people certainly tell my boyfriend enough that I am, so I must be at least sort of right, lol).

• I don't even feel at the bottom. I feel like I may not enter the whole world of dating :(

• To some guys HELL yeah...to others I'm like a celeb...but those are the weird ones who want me to party hardcore, smoke & get freakin crazy.

No thanks. :]

• No I'm fine. Its easyfor me to socialize and be with anyone in general. Not just dating.

• Yup and it sucks. I've been told I'm hot,but yet I still get the brush off. Oh,well. Such is life.

• no. I am intelligent and I have no problem with dating/guys

What Guys Said 6

• I believe that everybody has a chance to make it.

I was tall and slim, big nose, nerd, dressing bad, shy any many others. I don't think I was in the bottom of the barrow, I was completely outside of it. And my self-confidence was really down.

Instead of cursing god for what I am, I thanked him that he gave me will, ambition and brain.

If you have brain use it. I had friends with success at girls. I watched them: how they do it, what they wear, what they say.

I went to the gym and in the last 7 years I've been doing it 2-3 times per week (I gained 15kg of muscles without supplements), I had my nose fixed, I dress very good (not expensive but with taste). With girls I tried and I was refused 100 times. I tried it again and again and again. It took years and I still can improve myself but I started to be the first choice.

In spite of it I have a very good job, I work hard and use my brain in what I do. I didn't try to change what is inside and what I believe. I change only the outside and automatically I've gained self confidence. And this is everything you need in order to be accepted by the others.

Search on YouTube motivational videos and watch/listen them every morning in order to give you strength and help you to make every day a small step. It is never to late.

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! " Rocky 5.

• I was trying to give you a thumbs up. My bad bro. My story is kind of the same. I hit the gym hard instead of becoming obese as a teen and it had helped me a lot.

• Yeah, exactly. I'm 28 and have never dated anyone, though I've fallen in love quite a couple (well, rather not to speak of couples) of times, it has never been requited. I've been told it's because of the complicated personality of mine - well, whatever the truth is, I believe one day - soon, I hope - I'm gonna find THE love of my life with whom I'll be happy ever after while other people my age are gonna fight their divorces, arguments over shared custody etc. ...

I've always been fascinated by the way women fall for bad guys instantly, which may be another reason for my having been a loner for so long - I've always been trying to be a good guy, especially to women, and they know I'd do anything and everything for them. Which is why I've always had tons of female friends. But for love, they seem to be always looking for the a**hole...

• sometimes

• the way that it plays in my head is that I'm russian vodka and everyone else is water.

Essentially, I'm only first pick for the crazies lol

• Yeah sometimes Ifeel that way. It sucks.

• I think we've all felt that way at some point or another. Depends on the circumstances..

• Yep. >: l