What should I do about this guy?

We became friends about a year ago. We're from the same home town but I'm going to school 2.5 hrs away. He does really nice things for me, took care of me when I was sick for a few weeks, he opened up to me a lot which he doesn't normally do, he's said things about how he thinks I'm attractive, we've met each others families and friends, but he doesn't want a relationship right now (he's been in a lot, jumped into them, last one was not healthy at all). I respect that so we've just been taking the time to get to know each other. We do favors for each other and everyone thinks we're dating -- I'm not sure what he says when people ask/assume but I always tell them we're just friends.

His birthday is coming up and I can't make it home for it, so he's just coming here the day after he celebrates with his family. He's coming for 4-5 days which he's never done before...

I'm not sure if pursuing anything physical would be a bad idea at this point. All of the relationships he's been in haven't worked out because he cheated on them when he realized he didn't actually like them. He should've broken up with them, and he realizes that now. He's moving away a couple weeks after his birthday for school, we'll still be about 3 hrs apart.

0|0
0|2

What Guys Said 2

• Omg, I'm so sorry, that was an answer to a different question, I could've swarn I answered yours the way I meant to :/ lols

0|0
    0|0
  • Fishsticks, Lmao

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.