What are your deal breakers?

What is something you could never accept in a date, even if everything else was fine?

0|0
18|8

Most Helpful Girl

• A man who can't be nice to the waitress or the cashier or the bartender and then doesn't tip well. I can't STAND that. Its like he thinks those people are less of people.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Current drug use is probably the worst. I'll get up and walk away. There's nothing to say at that point, nothing to hear. If a guy is a jerk to restaurant staff, I'll have words for him before I go. If he's racist, I'll have a scathing remark. But if he's currently caught-up in drugs, he can't say a thing to make it better, and I don't care to waste another breath on high ears.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad hygeine. And bad teeth. And lack of humor. And drug and alcohol junkyness. And rudeness. And evilness and being overly clingy and sexual. And being boring and wack.

0|1
    0|0
    • And most importantly TOO MUCH CONFIDENCE. I can't stand people who think they are the sh*t.

• Drugs

Rude Behavior

I've had to dump guys over both.

0|1
    0|0
  • If the guy wasn't a Christian. If he smoked, drinked, or did drugs. If he wasn't a gentleman. Or if he just plain had a bad personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • it may sound stupid but I have my reasons. ill never ever date a hunter. no exceptions.

i am also not going to date someone who is heavy into drinking or smoking. key word, heavy.

someone with tats all over their body is really not hot me, at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • -bad hygiene

-laughs too much

-or too serious

-guys with light hair colors

-guys who are shorter than me. I'm fine with guys that are at least as tall or taller than me

-passive personality

-guys who are crude

-guys that are too shy.

0|1
    0|0
  • nasty teeth, bad hygiene, p*rnstar, animal abuser, dead, animal, rock, tree, fish, I don't know :P

0|1
    0|0
    • I would have to agree with you, dead is a deal breaker.

• Smoking

Drinking

Abusive

Bully

Who would try to hit me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rudeness and pushyness towards sex when no has been said even once, let alone multiple times.

0|1
    0|0
  • No humor

Rude

Yea..that pretty much sums it up

0|1
    0|0
  • closed mindedness, clingy-ness, not ambtious/ no real goals, laziness, boring: no real passions/hobbies

0|1
    0|0
  • Stinky breath, narcissistic, talks over me, can't make me laugh ( really isn't hard to do), pretending and not being themselves which is easy to see, no conversation, making assumptions, pet names on the first date especially when they know my name, no direction, has kids, corny lines thinking I will fall for them,

0|1
    0|1
  • 1. bad breath, body odor, dirty

2 under 6 feet tall

3. smokesor drinks alot

4. jerk, douchy ways

5. a guy who has been or is a whore.

6. pushy, racist, sexist

0|1
    0|1
    • forgot to add fat and balding as well

• Show All
    • so I will only mess with 10% of the population then. oh well

• Those guys who are 5" 11' aren't even worth your time.

• no chemistry, I find him ugly or fat, stupid, no motivation when it comes to career or education, he wasn't available

1|1
    0|0
  • racist, quick to judge, doesn't take care of themselves (hygiene, etc), drug/alcohol abuser, rude, abusive/aggressive, ego maniac, and unreliable/untrustworthy

0|1
    0|0
  • racist, quick to judge, keeps poking fun at me being a vegetarian (lol it gets old really fast), someone who clearly doesn't take care of themselves

0|1
    0|0
  • Smoking... I can't stand the way smoke smells, and how it sticks to everything.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Fat

Is too close with ex BF's

Has a kid

Has slept with too many guys (case by case and I'm still quite generous though)

Is religious

Believes in no sex until marriage

Hates kids/doesn't want them

Doesn't believe in marriage

Does hardcore drugs or excessive drinking

Huge drama queen/bitches to much

Flirts to much with other guys

Being far taller than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Smoking

Frequent excessive drinking

Routinely flirting with other guys

Potty mouth

Manipulative/controlling/drama queen

1|1
    0|0
  • Her not showing up.

5|1
    0|0
  • If she has a kid, is a slut, is a known cheater, drama queen, bimbo

0|1
    0|0
    • after seeing zodiac's answer...also if she's flaky

• It would have to be something obvious if it's just a date such as smoking, but I'd likely preflight this, so I wouldn't end up in that situation.

I guess if we didn't get along then I'd be out. Once I find more about her, there are a lot of things than could turn me off about her.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she didn't say a single word the whole date without having me have to force it out of her. I've gotta be able to at least hold a bit of a conversation with her, preferably a lot of a conversation though :P.

0|1
    0|0
  • Smokers...

1|1
    0|0
  • lots of things but beieve it or not I cannot be with an extremely loud talker or someone who keeps their house at or below 68 degrees, winter or summer.

1|1
    0|0