Would you leave your partner for someone who was better off?

would you leave your partner if you had a definite chance with somebody who was much better off than your current partner? I had a chance to do this but I decided to stay with my current partner who ended up cheating on me and breaking up with me anyway :/ plus this girl was much hotter and had an actual job.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess I would be that hotter girl in my situation. The guy ended up staying with his girlfriend but I had always been in love with him but still let him go because I didn't want to be a side girl. They ended up breaking up and he came to me but by than I was turned off because he had his chance and the trust was gone. If your even questioning being with someone else you obviously don't belong together. Trust me, when you know she's the one, you know.

What Girls Said 4

• I go with my heart. So no.

• Atm I have no partner..but if I did I probably would. This is why I don't need relationships.

• i would never leave my partner for someone else even if they were hotter and had a job I would stay with my partner because you would have more trust with your partner than the other person that's my opinion.

• if I wasn't in love with him and didn't feel a sense of loyalty to him, yeah

What Guys Said 1

• Nope I wouldn't, but I have never been in that situation so I can't honestly say it for a fact. Speaking of facts, did you know that the number one reason women break up with guys is because there's someone else (it doesn't necessarily mean she's cheating).