Older guy likes me but I like his younger cousin. What to do?

OK, so basically I'm 17 years old, I'll be 18 next month, and this 25 year old guy likes me. He's a very nice, very respectable guy, and he's even friends with my father, but I just don't like him back at all. On top of that, I like his younger cousin who is my age. I know guys have this annoying "man code" or whatever that if your friend likes a girl then you don't go after her... so I'm afraid this is gonna happen with the guy I like and his cousin. I don't know what to do... help?

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't worry too much about the 'guy code', that's just a lot of glossy bullcrap to make you guys want to overanalyze everything and buy more beauty products.

Yes, I would be hesitant to date a girl that my friend openly admitted he liked, but I would feel restricted by 'a code'. All is fair in love and war.

What Girls Said 0