Why does he choose his ex over me basically?

he broke up w me and told me that he's got back w his ex because she really likes him and he felt bad caused he hurt her. so now he wants me to wait for him which I want to cause I love him but why won't he just break up with her I don't understand why he can't just break up with her and be w me if he's telling me that he loves me ? he said that he's gonna wait for her to break up w him but I don't think that will happen

Most Helpful Girl

• He's an idiot that's why he dosn't want to break up with her. He wants to have you waiting on him hand and feet while he has his girlfriend on the side. Forget about him.

What Guys Said 2

• Because he is playing you like a fiddle. He probably has several other girls as well.

• You love a player..he's jumbling two girls at once. You allowed him to remain in contact with an ex..never a good thing

What Girls Said 1

• he made the most ridiculous excuse I've ever heard