There's this girl... She means the world to me!!

We've been friends for 6 years now. At first I didn't like her. She was actually kind of annoying to me, however time went by and she started changing the way she acted. I started being more friendly to her and we became better friends than before. For a long time I considered her a good friend, but that's it, how ever things changed again and something in my heart went different to my normal reactions, and I started to feel something special for her.

After a month of feeling this way I went ahead and told her about the way I felt about her. I even made her some poems of love! Anyhow, she rejected me.

I decided in my heart that I was going to let two years pass by, because I thought she might give me an opportunity if I asked her out later in life. And maybe in those two years I would probably meet some else more beautiful, more intelligent, and perfect for me.

Those two years went by already. I didn't forget her.I didn't meet anyone comparable to her. I actually think I fall in love for her all over again every few months!

The good thing about letting these two years pass by is that on the last year, 2011, we became better and better friends every time! Today I feel her so close I can't even believe it! We are better friends than ever. We always make jokes to each other and like to talk a lot.

I feel stupid because I see her at least twice a week, and I have decided in my heart that the time is right to ask her out. However I never do! Time and time again I waste a new opportunity of asking her out... It is a stupid situation!

I'm so close. I actually think she loves me back! However I just and complete the cycle! I can't just go ahead an "talk" to her! I feel stupid...

Any comments? Any advice? How to ask her out? How to know if she likes me back?

The only thing I want in the whole world is to be with her!

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, does she genuinely seem interested? If so, I would say go for it. If it seems like she could care less, then I would opt out but it doesn't look like that's the case. Imagine if the world ended tomorrow - what would you do today? That's how I always think of it. All we're left with when we die is the relationships we had with people and it's best to not keep those on hold. You obviously feel very strongly about this person, so why not pick yourself up and try again? You don't even have to ask her out or to be yours, just simply TELL her how you feel. That way, there's no pressure put on her and she can make her own decision when the time is right.

Good luck! :)

• I think you are right! I got to tell her the way she makes me feel! Only that way I could know for sure if she feels something for me!

What Girls Said 4

• Just tell her don't feel stupid, if you don't tell her then you will never know. Tell her before she meets someone else.

• Tell her before its too late

• Aww well I hope evertything works out for you

• Tell her asap

What Guys Said 1

• Be grateful you're friends. No need to feel rushed. If it's love it'll happen bro.