If you had the possiblity to get with a sure thing, would you?

You have this friend who sets you up with a "sure thing" no strings attached sort of thing..however you also have a friend of the opposite gender who starts falling for you but you don't realize it. Would you go with the sure thing, or would you go for your friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• You could 1.) get with the sure thing and have a good time, perhaps only being the once and hurting your friends feelings in the process ( unintenionally though because " you didn't realise" )

2.) go on a date or two with your friend and see how that goes, if it does well and you wind up dating then that would mean you get some weekly/daily or what have you.

3.) just ask this friend how she feels about you and if she denies liking you then I guess you're free to bone that sure thing.

What Girls Said 2

• I honestly have that possibility everyday, and I respectfully decline.

• What is the point of dating if not to find that one person you are meant to be with forever? It sounds cliché, but it really makes sense. There's no other real functional use for dating. So, I guess what you have to decide is what's more important to you. Finding the person you're meant to be with, or sex. If I were you I would go for your friend. It really depends on your preferred outcome, though.

What Guys Said 3

• Unless your friend gives you strong signs she wants to date you, you have no reason to feel guilty if you go for the sure thing. Personally, I've done this before, twice, and I picked the friend that I liked and MIGHT have feelings for me. Did not work for me both times. If it's definitely mutual, I'd surely pick the friend that likes me.

• If I don't realize it... then there's no choice, is there? It's the sure-thing.

• If I don't realize it, I'm going with the sure thing.