Kiss or ask out, or just kiss?!

This sounds a bit silly, but I really like this girl so want to get it right. We've been out once casually, and we are meeting again next week.

Is it okay to ask her out at the end, when dropping her home, and if she says yes, make plans for next time..

OR should I wait till the moment is right, this time or next time till we kiss and then ask her out? I feel like this spoils the moment after a kiss and also if we kiss, do I need to actually ask her out, isn't that sorta implied?

thanks a lot

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I find that planning these types of things usually never work out as you originally intended. I think it's okay to ask her out again at the end of the date if you both had a good time. You don't have to make formal plans right then and there, but just ask her casually. If you want to get all those details down, then wait til the next day or so because it sounds thirsty if you just got off a date and are already trying to plan another one. It's like tying her down without actually doing it.

Also, giving someone a kiss does not imply that you want to ask her out. Actually asking her out will though. Kiss her when it feels right (like you said, when the "moment is right"). Always thank her for coming out with you too because it lets her know you appreciate her time and whatnot, lol. Good luck! :)

What Girls Said 4

• Let things happen and don't worry or try to plan it unless its asking her out because the kiss will happen on its own

• How about both

• But when the moment is right Kiss

• Just ask her out ( on a date for dinner, not a "casual meeting") after the next time you two hang out, make sure it's clear that you like her and then wait for her to give you signals that she would like to kiss you.

What Guys Said 0