Guys, does it bother you if a girl is not working?

guys, if you're interested in a girl or dating a girl and you find out that she's unemployed does that change how you feel about her? my situation is kind of like that at the moment. I'm a student but haven't found a job despite looking. I've always wondered if it's a big deal or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a difference between not finding a job, and not looking for a job. If you have not found a job, that's fine, things are tough.

If you are not LOOKING for a job and you are perfectly within your limits to get one, we have a problem. Especially if your only source of income is leeching off of someone, and if that's all you plan on doing.

What Guys Said 4

• A student, not working? No problem. Let's face it, hard to find work.

As long as you are looking, fine with me. Just don't ask me to pay your bills, support you. Unless we're married lol

Everyone has hard times. If you are up front, it is much easier to deal with.

• It depends on what you are doing with your time. If you are looking for a job or studying all the time then I would be OK with it. If you are just sitting around not doing anything (not even cleaning up after yourself) then that would be a deal breaker to me.

• not at all, surprised you asked this question, it's mainly an issue for girls if a guy is unemployed

• I'm in no position to judge at the moment, let's put it that way.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in the same position, except I've already graduated, I have a degree and I've sent out over 100 applications, resumes and I've had three interviews, I haven't heard back from any of the three. So I'm still looking. Guys are pretty understanding about it, they get that jobs are hard to get, they are even understanding that I live at my grandparents and don't have a car(I just moved back into this country) so don't worry. If a guy digs you, he'll get it