What's up with this?

So my guy friend has started wondering a lot about my day and work and what I am up to whenever I see/ talk to him. As in more than normal. It used to be how's it going and now he normally asks me all three. What's up with the weirdness?

What Guys Said 1

• Idk...you are there and I am here...however...sounds like he is expressing interest in you...that is what that would mean if it was me do the asking anyway..(:(:(:

• Yeah but he doesn't make an effort to spend time with me as far as I can tell. Granted who knows with the crazy busy schedules we both keep.

• The "sure thing" is not a negative (and I don't believe that anyway) not sure about the "attracted to" that could explain it...but isn't that how this thread started? Wondering why he was expressing interest in you?

• Well yes just because he is being weird. Still not sure though...and I have a feeling that if was indeed not attracted then maybe that would hinder his performance.

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably realized he has intrest for you now.