How late is too late to text a teenage girl?

I usually don't do it past 9 just to be safe or am I just being stupid? How late is too late?

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if you texted her later than 11 or 12 and she was asleep, she'll just see your text in the morning and respond back.

What Girls Said 8

• Its summer so its never really to late. Me personally would say 11 or 12. on a school night 10.

• Depends on the girl and since its summer, I would say 11 would be the latest. Because I myself go to bed around 2-3 in the morning in the summer and on school nights 10-11

• Good for you! I love this! YOU have the manners of a KING! No, you are not stupid, you are thoughtful. Spot on! If a kid had called or texted our home after 9, I'd have been ticked off. They did, and I was, but you get my drift.

• I text at whatever time I please, I have no restrictions. Why not just ask her when you shouldn't text her? Personally I find it kind of silly, I'd text the person anyway. It is not like they are going to claw your face off. lol

• I text until like 2 am. But sometimes if I'm too tired. And just want to sleep I get really annoyed when I'm like about to fall asleep and my phone beeps.

• 11pm

• I say around 11pm and after those are booty call hours

• Depending on the girl. I text some guys at like 11 or 12 because I know they'll be awake. I would say a general time of 10:30, but depending on the person you might go later or earlier.

What Guys Said 2

• don't matta if its too late she can read it in the morning :P, but round 12 or later is usually resevered for sexy time hours ;)

• IF she didn't say times to stop texting her...

...

...i say stop at midnite for school days, and ~3am on non-school days.