Do you make friends easily?

All in the question. Are you the type of person who can become friendly with a stranger?

And if so what traits of your character do you think makes you attract good attention, makes you likeable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

I changed schools a few times and managed to make a lot of friends each time.

I read about people that have trouble making friends and I guess I don't know what that must be like. I can imagine though that if you never really had some, it is hard to get someone to really want to hang out with you, every now and then. The best advice I reckon, for making friends as well as getting a girlfriend/boyfriend, is to look for people that share your interest. It doesn't matter if you're a complete dork or a stuck up bitch, if you surround yourself with the same people, you'll make a lot of friends. I have to say that myself, I happen to have friends of all walks of life, but my best friends I have the most with in common. Friends through other friends are the best. If I go to a close friends party it's guaranteed going to be a lot of new people that are like my friend, and if I had time for any more close friends I could very often see myself befriending such a person. But here's the catch, that person might not have time for any more friends either. I guess what I'm saying is that, making new friends at a certain age might be difficult. If you get older, there is less and less time for friends, let alone new friends. Just a few thoughts on the matter...

What Girls Said 8

• I make friends easily but I don't keep them easily.

Why I make them: primarily because I'm funny and can keep an entertaining conversation going

Why I don't keep them: I get distant after a while because I usually find out that I don't like someone after I get to know them more XD So basically because I'm an ass.

• I can make friends pretty well. I just don't have a lot of places where I go where meeting lots of new people would be easy. I usually make a few good friends (or maybe you'd call them acquaintances) in each of my classes every semester at school. But one of the reasons I've tried not to get too close is because I'm at a community college right now. Everyone's at a different stage, could be leaving any time. Some people have jobs or their own families, so it's hard to hang out with friends like that. But I'm hoping to make some better friends when I go away.

• No I'm not good at it. I'm friendly, and can get along with most people, but I don't really click with them or make a good enough impression to be remembered

• I'm very friendly, talkative and hyperactive so usually my outgoing random charm wins people over :)

• I have a group of friends that I've known forever so it's hard for me to branch out. I'm never the kind of person to make the first move, I'm always waiting to be approached. And most people tell me that at first they thought I was intimidating or that I didn't like them. So yeah it's not easy for me.

• yeah I am! I love people :)

• I used to have a lot of trouble making friends when I was younger but as I've grown more confident with myself, I've found it easier and easier to make friends. I suppose liking yourself helps you act more likable to others.

• im horrible at it

What Guys Said 7

• I'm friendly, but I don't make true friends easily, mostly because of trust issues.

• Make friends very easily - learned from working retail for a long time. I think it's eye contact and posture mostly. I usually initiate conversations, and when the other person starts responding, I lock eyes with them and stand straight to show I'm paying full attention to them.

• Frankly...yes I do.

I'm a sociable and extroverted person...so I can make friends just about anywhere.

• I make acquaintances very easily, but it's difficult for me to turn them into friends. ie. I don't put in the effort because deep down, I don't really like people.

• not really due to Asperger's

• Nah, not really. I still retain the old loner attitude from time to time. I've got a few acquintances here and there, but really, that's it.

• nope