Are we dating even though I never asked her?

I met this girl 2 weeks ago and we have already been out many times to the mall and just a bunch of random places. We went out to the bar on Saturday night.. Next week we are going to WWE smack-down. She calls me all the time. She has mentioned stuff about dating me. She has already introduced me to her mom and grandparents. Whenever we go out she usually will insist that I taste her drink so I drink from her straw. we share food.. When we go to say our good bye after a long day she will go out of her way to hug me.

Most Helpful Girl

• lmbo, it seems u're about to jump the broom.

It's weird, you don't have to be on a date to feel like you're on a date. I think you are making her feel like it's a date even though it may not be, either way it's stirring in the relationship direction. If you don't like her that way, it's best to let her know, and still have a chance to keep her as a friend. Most relationships start the same way, I personally think it's best. It's like skipping the pressure of dating and just being casual until you are ready to really commit to that person.

• I like her a lot, she's awesome to me and today was a good day with her because we locked eyes today and had a longer closer hug when we said bye..

What Girls Said 8

• I would pull her aside and find out what she sees you two as. Then voice what you want out of you two. If you want to be in a relationship then say so to make sure you guys are exclusive, if not then just clarify that you're not. Communication is a big deal here and it's never a good idea to assume anything.

• she mentions me in her future all the time so I'm thinking we both want a relationship but after WWE on Tuesday ill have a talk with her if I can get the nerve throw it out there

• No, right now you are hanging out or MAYBE seeing each other. It's pointless to let it be ambiguous. If you're unsure just friggen ask her what your guys' status it! Never assume anything one way or the other. We can't tell you where you're at, only you and her can establish that.

• It sounds like it to me, maybe you should ask her what she wants and what you two are doing?

Btw, you look like Ryan Gosling.

• I plan on talking more to her about it and so far everything is great and we both seem to be on the same level. That is hilarious you say I look like ryan gosling, I actually had another person tell me that a few months ago. I hope its a good thing lol :)

• I wish she would kiss me, Ill end up doing it if she don't make the first move. I just don't want to kiss her if she's not ready, that would be awkward. I think we both want a relationship but I am kind afraid to be turned down. She constantly wants to handout or talk on the phone, do ya think that might be a sign she wants something more ?

• Uhm obviously she's interested in being more than friends with you, this girl is doing everything she can just to see you. But eventually you should have that quiet moment where you get to talk one on one and ask her how she feels about you/ or you tell her how you feel about her.

• Ask her?

• I know.. I am still nervous that what if maybe she don't want the same thing I want, I admit it I'm somewhat afraid of rejection. All the signs and time we spend together is awesome and its clear to me that she likes me but the question that still remains is how much.

• LOL actually she sounds scary to me, almost like jumping on you every time. But I don't think yours are dates anyways, because at least one of you don't think so.

• are you just hanging out or did you actually ask her on a date? you're not dating unless you ask the question.

• you're going to smack-down, man? that's awesome

• Personally if it were me, I don't assume anything unless it was said directly to me.

e.g. its a date if you asked "will you go on a date with me?" NOT "let's chill"

I'm your girlfriend if you asked "will you be my girlfriend", or I said "i'm your girlfriend"

never assume! :)

What Guys Said 1

• The thing is this: If you behave like you are her boyfriend (introduce her to your friends/familly, see/call her everyday and spend most of your free time with her, not seeing other women at teh same time etc) you ARE her boyfriend as far as she's concerned. Even you might not have ever agreed to with words, you did so with your actions. She's your Girlfriend now mate.

• Do you really think? I drive like 20 miles everyday to see her. We make plans to hangout like every day. She wants me to call her all the time and she calls me quite a bit, she even sneaks around at work and makes short calls to me.. I really like her and if were going to have a boyfriend / girlfriend relationship I want to make it official by asking her to be mine, Do you think its to soon?

• It's not too soon. She clearly likes you a lot, and you seem to like her too so if you want it to be official go ahead and tell her that. It'll be verbalizing what's already happening so I think she'll be happy you did it as much as you, if not more.