Am I assuming too much about a one night stand?

So, I was introduced to a boy on a Saturday night through my friends. She told me from the beginning she had a boy for me, so I knew we were probably going to hook up. At the end of the night we made a bed and ya... He fell asleep after & I left in the middle of the night. I didn't leave my number or anything. It wasn't anything against him because I would hook up with him again, but I wanted to go home & wasn't feeling the whole breakfast in the morning stuff. & I figured I probably will see him again through my friends right?

Am I making too many assumptions? & Was it mean to do what I did?

Most Helpful Girl

• one night stands are one night stands and that's all there is. if he wants to hook up again he'll probably let your friends know or w.e.

What Guys Said 2

• You will meet him that's for sure...coz you both had a night stand that means you both were intersted and wanted to have sex...before having a night stand you need to confirm that the guy is good...if you want sex then don't think much...because you did a bitch thing and he did a wolf stuff...this is what you want in life you can have it every night but doing this every time you will loose self respect...you know what you did was wrong you cheated your parents your ethics of lyf...if you want to improve promise yourself that you won't do it again...wish you goodluck and you wil get a good guy in your life where sex won't be the primary need as you did the last nite...hmmmm

• one-night stands are just that

What Girls Said 0