Have you ever been in a bad relationship?

we all live, learn and move on to better relationships (hopefully lol) after our exes and I'm curious who here on gag has ever been in a bad relationship?

• Never have
  • Had only one bad relationship
  • Had multiple bad relationships

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Never had a bad relationship, but bad end to a relationship. I don't casually date so ya... I make sure well in advance if the girl I'm with is right to be with.

• true. I think the bad ending just makes things worse. I don't casually date either I have to check someone out first

• Every girl friend I have EVER had, has cheated on me. Now a few of them, werent the best people in the world, but the rest were sweet girls, with loving families, good jobs, hard working, goals and ambitions, but they have all cheated on me. So yea, I have had awful relationships apperently, and am destined to be single forever

• wow I'm sorry to hear about that. please know that not every girl is like that. I wish you the best

• Are you serious.. that is so unfortunate.. what amazes me is that you never hear about women cheating always the men... I'm so glad to see that you guys are opening up to tell us the real truth about sorry women..

• I was raised to be honest, and treat women with respect, and I'm most often far to trusting. No I have never cheated, came close a few times, I won't lie, but never cheated. So it looks like I'm going to have to wait 5 more years until I can find a good girl lol

• Never been in any relationships of any kind

• No and I'm surprised at how many people do. Get out and move on.

• My first 3 girlfriend's cheated on me with multiple men, and my current girlfriend is faithful. But because of my exes I have tremendous trust issues with women.

• wow I'm sorry as well for you. glad to hear for found a good faithful girl

• That is totally understandable.. like we can't put all men in the same catergory... You should give her some slack.. Trust her until she proves otherwise... But I do understand your being cautious...

• I give her the benefit of the doubt, because she says she'll never cheat on me

• had lots of bad relationships, way too many to count.

• Yup, I hope it never happens again.

• no, but I wish I have, I would have rather have loved and lost than to never have loved at all

• I was with a crazy chick that was verbally abusive, she had mental problems. I ended up meeting the woman of my dreams years after her so it's all good. I have never been happier than when I am with the woman I am with now =)

What Girls Said 10

• My first boyfriend was abusive and I was naive and didn't know that that wasn't how relationships were supposed to go. He would yell at me, and call me awful names. I walked in on him making out with my ex best friend who, upon me breaking up with him, he got with. When I broke up with him, he grabbed me by the neck and told me that no one breaks up with him and I wasn't allowed to. I never thought people at that age (16) could be like that...that hateful. But I guess so.

• wow that's horrible! I'm happy you got out of that relationship. yes abuse can be at any age young or old

• Yes I was in a relationship with my one ex best guy friend and it was terrible because he was completely asexual. Well that's my theory at least. After 3 months we didn't even hold hands because he never wanted to. The chemistry was also somewhat missing for me. Actually it was...non existent. I felt so bad leaving him because he really is a great guy but unfortunately I have no physical attraction towards him.

• I dated this nice guy, well he become controlling and verbally abusive and he hit me. I left him and simply regret having wasted my time with him

• wow that's uncalled for! I've been in one bad one and regretted it and felt like it was a waste of my time. been there without the physical violence. sorry it happened and glad you are doing better

• I'm so happy you had the courage to leave him.. no one should hit on you and to talk trash to you verbally is awful.. I commend you for being so brave...I know you'll find someone who will treat you like the queen you are..

• Yes, out of the 4 relationships I've been in, 3 were no too good.

It's the reason I'm taking a rest from datig awhile.

To put myself back together again, it does wacky things to your self esteem.

Especally when physical and verbal abuse were involved, it can make you want to die. x [

• im taking a break from the dating scene as well. I'm sorry you went through all of that. you will find a guy who will treat you right one day. I wish you all the best as well (HUGS)

• *Hugs back* Thank You!

• I've had one really bad relationship, my last ex. It was definitely a learning experience lol.

• girl we have all been there at some point. I lived and learned from my past ex. it was definenatly a learning/trying time haha. good luck in your future relationships

• yes my third relationship was probably the worst, he would pressure me into doing stuff I didn't want to, and when I would ask him to stop what he was doing (smoking) because it was making me physically sick, he said he would never quit

• anyone who says that they haven't had at least one bad reltionship is lying, everyone as an ex

• I have had multiple bad relationships.

• yes a very bad one...i was raped =/

now I don't date much and am very weary of guys...

• im so sorry that happened to you. I hope in due time you heal and don't let that prevent you from ever finding happiness and love

• Yeah one it was horrible I was used

• im sorry :( glad you got out of it. you will meet someone better so hang in there