Is this woman cougar-ing my boyfriend?

I have noticed something on my bf's Facebook over the past few weeks. This older woman who is the mom of a female friend my boyfriend had years ago back when he was a kid has been liking and commenting on EVERY single status and photo my boyfriend posts. I've only met this woman once and she seemed pretty cool when I did meet her. But she's not in either of our lives beyond Facebook so it's strange to me that she is suddenly all over his Facebook activity. BUT she's not saying anything bad, just "Hahah you're crazy" and things like that. Him and I are looking for a new apartment and she keeps trying to suggest places that are close to her. I know nothing is going on for real because my boyfriend hardly replies to her comments and he's always here with me. He never even leaves my sight because he doesn't like to do much, but it's just weird. This woman has to be around 50 and my boyfriend is 29. He says that she used to be like a mom to him back in the day so I'm thinking maybe she is just being friendly? I'm not actually threatened because I know my boyfriend is faithful and if if he was single, he isn't into women that age anyway, so I'm not really worried...just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't seem like it. Older women tend to go crazy on FB anyways so I'd say she's just being friendly.

What Guys Said 1

• Dunno but the same thing happens to me a lot, and honestly, they are just being friendly. A lot of these women that do this view us as little children, they see us grow up and they can't help it but be super happy and proud of us. At least in my case.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, she sounds like she's got a crush. If I were you, I'd make a slick comment like "Oh, this must be your grandmother?" :P