Create Texts to Girls. . . Help!

What type of texts do you like getting during the day or at random from a guy you like, not your boyfriend just a guy you've meet and your into him?

Guys what kinds of texts do you send to a girl you like, same scenario?

Post some examples

I want to avoid using the same old texts many use. I'm trying to get the creative thinking flowing here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go for something a bit different, such as "if you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and why?", or " if you had 24 hrs with me, where would we go?". I did this with my boyfriend and he loved it, it was good fun texting back and forth.

What Girls Said 4

• Well of course good morning/night you could just send here a random funny picture that'll start off a conversation or maby just a joke but if you like her deffently not hey,hi ect. that is so annoying

• The best feeling ever is waking up to a text that says "Good Morning, I hope you have a wonderful day"

During the middle of the day try sending something like " I was just thinking about you and wanted to say hello." Anything to let her know that you are thinking about her.

• a simple hi beautiful

• Id go with the usual, hey what you upto? Sounds simple but its an open question and will easily create a conversation. when a guy I like texts me I like an easy convo about nothing really. Don't try anything too fancy cos she might think your weird.

What Guys Said 1

• Im in the same situation, do you girls like it when a guy starts with (name)! and then simple convo?

• f*** girls! they never reply fo sh*t! they can take this question and shove it up thier asses for all I care