• Ask
  • myTake

Girls: Kiss on the cheek after a date? Eh? tl;dr at the bottom.

Alright, so I'll have to give a little history so that you understand where I'm coming from. But, I've been interested in this girl for a couple... Show More

I over think things. To the tenth degree. And lawd do I write too much. But, I've learned writing novellas and including as many details as possible is better than giving the 'bones' of the story.
Dinner next week it seems. Would be tomorrow night, however her family has plans. Let's see what I can manage.

Thanks again to everyone who commented
Final Update: The date went very well, she is most certainly interested. However, I did not kiss her on the cheek, due to her hair covering her cheek. Nonetheless, we will be going out again fairly soon.

Thanks again everyone

Most Helpful Opinion

• DO IT ! She obviously likes you.For the record I'm just like her; I have no dating experience, but I go out with this guy just like you two do. He knew he wasn't in the "Friend zone" and he made his move. I really appreciated what he did. So yeah I say you should definitly kiss her on the cheek. Good luck :)

• Alrighty, thanks for the suggestion! Probably going out to dinner on Saturday after I get off work, so I suppose I'll see how it goes then

• All the luck :)

What Girls Said 5

• Ya take it slow at first to see how she reacts

• Yes its cute and not down enough

• Do it:) and if it doesn't work out tell her you still want to stay close.

• Fair enough, we'll see. Thanks!

• Ya that would be fine good luck on your date

What Guys Said 1

• Sure. Why not? If she's not going to make a move then someone's got to if you want it to go further, which is sounds like you do. As far as her reaction... she should realize you are definitely interested, because friends, don't kiss on the cheek usually.

• Yeah, I mean that's exactly what I was thinking. But, again I overthink things, so I felt like I may as well just put the issue up for vote so to speak. Makes it easier for me if I know other people agree haha. Thanks for the input