Girls: Kiss on the cheek after a date? Eh? tl;dr at the bottom.

Alright, so I'll have to give a little history so that you understand where I'm coming from. But, I've been interested in this girl for a couple... Show More

I over think things. To the tenth degree. And lawd do I write too much. But, I've learned writing novellas and including as many details as possible is better than giving the 'bones' of the story.
Dinner next week it seems. Would be tomorrow night, however her family has plans. Let's see what I can manage.

Thanks again to everyone who commented
Final Update: The date went very well, she is most certainly interested. However, I did not kiss her on the cheek, due to her hair covering her cheek. Nonetheless, we will be going out again fairly soon.

Thanks again everyone

Most Helpful Girl

• DO IT ! She obviously likes you.

For the record I'm just like her; I have no dating experience, but I go out with this guy just like you two do. He knew he wasn't in the "Friend zone" and he made his move. I really appreciated what he did. So yeah I say you should definitly kiss her on the cheek.

Good luck :)

Asker upvoted
    • Alrighty, thanks for the suggestion! Probably going out to dinner on Saturday after I get off work, so I suppose I'll see how it goes then

• All the luck :)