Can anyone be so messed up in the head that you don't like you but want your attention?

There is something I don't understand, can anyone be so messed up in the head that you don't like you and won't give you attention, but they will do enough to force you to pay attention to them?

Like they like it just at the level where they want you to pay attention to them, but they feel disgusted by your attention at the same time.

Do you know what I am talking about? Like they want your attention, but hate it at the same time?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's just the generic attention whore, sir.

• What do you mean by that? I don't understand her at all? Why would she want your attention, show disgust when you accidently give it to her, then immediately show disgust and leave you alone.

• She doesn't want you to not pay attention to her, because she wants to feel wanted. Simple.

Even if she doesn't actually like *you*, she likes your attention because she just likes attention in general.

• She is so f***ed up then

What Girls Said 4

• it depends on the kind of people they are and don't say they're crazy. Some people with problems act this way because they need help but don't know how to ask for help... you didn't really word the question right so I don't really know what your asking...

• I am talking about a girl who knows you know doesn't like you and made it very clear, you had a bad break up, she sees you like the plague, but she doesn't want you not to pay attention to her. When you look at her, she leaves and won't give you any attention.

She however, won't give you any attention. Its like she is leading you on until you give her attention, then she dumps you.

Why would she do this?

• you answering a question with a question...

• Do you understand what I am asking?

• Are you talking about girls who don't like a guy but want him to pay attention so they can complain about what a creep he is? I have known a couple females like this in the past. They can stay in the past, they were odd individuals in other ways too.

• Yes, what goes through their head? They act to tempt you to give them enough attention, but they see the attention like a plague. When you move on, they start doing things just enough to force you to give some attention, once you give it, they turn away in disgust.

What is going through their head?

• Strange, this just happened to me this past weekend with 2 of my "friends". Doesn't help that I really liked one of them too...

• I'm sorry to hear that. You might be better off if she is anything like the girls I described.

• its kinda weird.. but I guess it happen out their

• What is the other person thinking? I think they are crazy, but what they are thinking

• yeah some people are just nut cases and they don't realize they are

What Guys Said 1

• Well there's a bunch of crazies out there, wouldn't be surprised.