I just have problems with girls!

Well basically the way my luck goes with girls is, I flirt with them and they end up liking me (or so they say) only for them to end up leading me on and breaking my heart, or the other famous one is, I put a lot of time and effort into a certain girl only for her to say I'd rather be friends. And I've only had one girlfriend who broke up with me because she got tired of me caring about her so much. I just want to know what's wrong with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve been in this situation - many times. It's most likely nothing wrong with you. We're young, and many people just aren't at a point in their lives where they're ready for a committed, caring relationship – but there are people out there who ARE looking for that. It’s just a matter of sifting through all the pebbles and sand to find the gold nugget at the bottom=). While I too have been treated like that by guys, I've also been at the other end of it.. On the rare occasion that I DO in fact meet a nice one like you, I tend to close myself off before things get too serious or get scared off in fear of getting hurt… but that’s my own baggage talking. Just keep yourself busy, focus on yourself and your friends. You are naturally caring, so don’t try to change that for anyone ever! Keep being the kind and caring guy that you are and someone will eventually realize it! Good intentioned men are scarce from my experience!

link

What Girls Said 1

• ok the thing about "leading me on" is that, just because someone lost interest in you, does not mean they led you on. leading someone on is when they purposefully go into a situation with the intent to manipulate you. if you did something to turn someone off, then she didn't lead you on, she just got turned off and ended things; as anyone would. if a girl was into drugs and you started dating her knowing that, you can't come in her life trying to be Captain Save a Ho trying to get her off drugs. she obviously wants to do them, so you should either date her or let her find a guy who's cool with that. maybe you like "bad girls"? that is fine, but you can't expect to change a person and act really clingy with them and wonder why things don't work out. there is nothing wrong with you intrinsically as a person, but you have made a few mistakes (hey your human)

What Guys Said 4

• You can't build a relationship just on caring. It makes you emotionally dependent. And that can appear as clingy, desperate or unstable. Yes, it's important to care for your partner. But it's not the only thing in a relationship. You know what people like? When you have a life of your own. Dreams and goals and ambition. If you dedicate your life to relationships alone then you become boring.

• People are so cruel sometimes...Both male and female.

• maybe your too clingy, at first its okay but then it gets reallly really annoying

• I think I should have been a bit more specific about how I cared for her. I mean more like she was into drugs and what not and I told her that I really didn't like it because she didn't need it to be happy, and her only answer to that was why should you care? you don't need to.

• and your unhappy that your not with a person like that because?

• I'm actually very happy that I'm not with her anymore

• First of all, there is NOTHING "wrong" with you. You have all of the things necessary to talk to girls already within you, you just need to activate them. How exactly that's done, well, that's a much longer answer. If you don't mind me asking: how badly do you want to solve this problem? I think that will determine your solution.