Kissing a girl that already has a boyfriend. Yes or No?

Well, I kissed this girl that I really like but I don't think I'm down to commit, I have super high standards for committing, but besides that she's wonderful, beautiful inside and out, but she has a boyfriend, and we ended up kissing the other night even though she had a boyfriend, she enjoyed it but felt a little bad afterward because her boyfriend is a sweet. I'm think I should either...

A) Stop interfering with her relationship.

B) Interfere with here relationship, but not commit afterwards.

C) Remain the 'the guy on the side'

(I'm totally okay with this, it's better than not committing and letting her down

D) Other

Most Helpful Girl

• An innocent kiss that was unintended, though not RIGHT is harmless and her realtionship can rebound from that. BUT.. if you don't want to commit THEN Dont. MOVE on, there are plenty of single girls.

She sounds like a mess right now, she's conflicted and doesn't know what she wants.

If she's breaks up with him, then go for it be her rebound. BUT know that the likely hood of a rebound being anything that lasts, wont. IF you really think she is great, then if she does break up... take your time be her friend and encourage her to go have a little fun and work into YOUR realationship with her.

If you found the right girl you would COMMIT too, you would not want her to be kissing around.

Have respect for what he is trying to do, she needs to respsect what she has or get out.

DONT be a douche and be the guy on the side, your better than that,

• Umm, I like her too much to not interfere. #guyproblems

What Girls Said 13

• Good beans! Lol why would you have to ask this questions. lol. okay. A. She has a boyfriend. And kisses like the one yall had seems to always spawn into something else which ruins a relationship. A good one at that. Just let her have her boyfriend. I'm pretty sure you'll find somebody who you'll like a whole lot more. And let me just say thi: don't make your standards too high to the point where you'll never commit to anybody. some standards that one may have may not be realistic. As you get older, you'll realize how to find someone to be with and to share your life with. Promise. When you're young, nothing makes sense, but when you become of age, you'll understand. Because say you're the guy she's really dating, what I she goes and kisses another guy? How would you feel? Bezirky probably. So...chill. Just chill out.

• The guys a scrub, she really likes him tho, so It's like she's stupid lol.

• Well if she wants to be with him...lol. Let her. But don't look like the one who made her decide to leave him. Let her decide that by herself, with no outside influence.

• She's kissing another guy when she already has a boyfriend. She doesn't sound that "beautiful" to me. Both of you do whatever you want. I'm sure you know the consequences.

• That's kind of bad but if she decides to break up for you then that's her choice just don't settle for being that guy on the side

• Ok first say if she leaves this guy for you you may never know what will happen down the road and she will do it again to you. because girls can just be the same as guys when it comes to cheating...so chose wisely

• A. She has a boyfriend, so it's not your place to interfere. It's her relationship we're talking about, not yours, so you have to let her decide what she wants. If she wants you more than the other guy, then it's her job and responsibility to say something. It's HER relationship.

• A you're selfish for knowing she has a boyfriend and helping her cheat, stop interfering.

• Feels pretty coo, I feel like I have control you know? Manipulating relationships, sounds bad I know.

• They use your power to become player not a cheat. Atleast no one then will get too emotionally involved. Her relationship will blow up in both of your faces.

• no! a

• Choose A.

• A. Because she might start to feel guilty after kissing you while in a relationship with another person.

• Don't inter if you don't have commitment

• That's bad so A) get a girl where you'll be the main dish not side dish

• Stick to you super high standards and leave her alone

• Ever had super high standards and your patience is thinning? Yea... that's my problem.

• Then you no longer have super high standard, you're just super high

• She has a boyfriend. Don't be that guy. Also put your self in the b/f. shoes...

i had similar happened to me...it's not good...stay away from her...she has to clear up her own situation with her b/f.

What Guys Said 4

• She'll do the same to you if you end up breaking her up with her boyfriend. Trust me. Things always come around. Don't mess with someone else's relationship man. You'll end up in the same position some day when some guy will try to get your girl... and it will suck so hard!

• Good one, ill take heed brotha.

• If you want some cuddy then C, if not then A.

• Tell her boyfriend his girl is a huge slut.

• Watch out, girls like that are quick to blame you and their boyfriend for their bad behavior. So make up your mind. Either you want her or not. But make no mistake if she keeps her boyfriend and see you, she's being a bad girlfriend and she'll quickly go crazy on both of you so she keeps telling herself she's a good person.

• Eh, it's hard to hold back feelings for an amazing girl, no matter what the case may be.

• Amazing how? She's a gutless ho dude, stop lying to yourself!

• I see where you're coming from. She's like my Daisy Buchanan.