Do you believe in NEVER going back to an ex?

Why? I understand on certain circumstance cheating, verbal, domestic abuse and other things. What if its bad timing?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm slowly starting to believe that, yes. a leopard never changes its spots.

• True but not always true

What Guys Said 2

• Yup. If we go our separate ways, I keep going and never look back.

• For a relationship? Yes. Going back to an ex, is kind of like not accepting the idea that things didn't work or move on so to speak. I wouldn't be saying this if I havnt done it myself.

What Girls Said 4

• Every situation and every person is different so as a rule no I don't believe in it. People grow people change so the situation can be so much different later on. Usually it's not but sometimes it can be.

• I have gone back at least once in almost all of my past relationships. Note the word past. None of them worked out because generally the only reason we got back together be we were romanticizing the idea of what we had when we were together. It does seem to work for some people though as long as both parties are willing to work on it and put everything from their past behind them.

• Leopards never change their spots, so if it was a major issue that caused the break up odds are it will not work for round 2. If it was a move for college, etc. then give it a try. Keep your heart close as to not get hurt.

• My my current does :D