How do I prove to my boyfriend I'm sorry?

Long story short, we were drinking and he took off turned off his phone and had no intentions of coming home so I took of to my ranch. My ex husband was there so I might have cheated. I can honestly say I do not remember I ended up drinking more. But it he already forgave me I just really wanted to do something special to tell him I'm sorry and it's never going to happen. I already changed my number so my ex can't call.

Most Helpful Guy

• While I am no expert in love and forgiveness, if he has already forgiven you, there really isn't much more you can do except continue being yourself and acting like good couples do. Things happen and in this moment of distress, he made himself emotionally and physically cut off from you. My question is what did he do while his phone was off and you couldn't reach him? What were you supposed to do? Alcohol certainly didn't make things any better for either of you, but you were in a vulnerable state and as such, it is easy to find yourself back in the arms of someone you once trusted, whether you actually did anything with your ex husband or not. Your boyfriend is just as guilty of slipping up as you are in this in my opinion because HE completely shut you out of his world and as such, forced you to do what you did for emotional reasons. As far as mending your relationship, only time will heal the wounds made and if he really loves you and has forgiven you, you have nothing to worry about. We are all humans and we all make mistakes.

What Guys Said 4

• Only time will allow this sort of betrayal to be accepted into your boyfriends life, a lot of the time, it breaks something un repairable, so expect consequences, because something like this sticks and always resurfaces whenever a problem arrises, good luck,x

• Time accompanied by consistent action.

• Just kiss him out of the blues, not in the moment, but totally random, and then give him tickets to something he loves. Then in your sincerest voice, say I'm so sorry and that he's the only man for you, and if you mean it, and are charismatic enough, whisper I love you in his ear.

• How far are you two along in your relationship? What have you done? I know if that happened to me I would like a bj or make up sex.

What Girls Said 0