If you saw two girls fighting over a guy, what would you think of the guy they're fighting over?

i'd either think he played one of them. or both.

or I'd think, dayum, wish I had girls fighting over me like that stud.

but I'm interested in your answers, I've been meaning to ask this for a while, so I hope I get a lot of answers.

so answer my Q, bitch!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's a bad guy to hang around girls who would get in a physical fight over a dirt bag who was playing both, because you can't bang both and not be playing both.

• well you don't know that he banged even one of them.

• lol sarcasm , When you're a Queen and Master of the Universe ninjas are like bottom of the totem pole

link hoot hoot

• yeah right.

What Girls Said 5

• for some reason this automatically reminds me of a scene in a telenovela...lol.

all I would think to myself is, damn, they are some aggressive biatches.

• The guy is usually unattractive. - I just think the two girls are stupid.

• its unattractive for him to have 2 girls fighting over him?

• Yes, Like I said, the girls are stupid. If one of them knew better, they should walk away and find a better guy.

No guy is worth fighting over.

• i like the way you think

• I would think either the guy played both of them, and/ or both of them are drama queens and stupid.

Usually it's a fine mix of those

• stupid. stupid. stupid.

• "If you saw two girls fighting over a guy, what would you think of the guy they're fighting over?"

His wallet

What Guys Said 1