Is he having anything to do with her or not?

My boyfriend is 26, and his ex girlfriend's little sister who is 14 has been flirting with him. She sent him nude pictures and stuff. Well then today, he asked me to call and deal with her. So I did, and I was very polite until she started yelling. Then I lost my temper. She said that he has been going to see her every week. So I called him back and told him what had been said. He said he hasn't had anything to do with her. But the whole situation seems a bit suspicious. So what are your opinions on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• In this case I would believe your boyfriend. Think about the mentality of a 14 year old girl for a second. I am not by any means saying that EVERY 14 year old girl is an immature slut BUT if she enjoys attention (which apparently she does) then she will probably stretch the truth. Ask her when exactly he was with her. Verify with your boyfriend where he was at those times if you must but I don't think this is something he's involved it.

If he came out and told you what she was doing as well as allowed you to ask her to stop, he's probably not hiding anything. You should just ask him to tell her to go away and that a) he's in a commited relationship and b) she's 12 years younger than him which is not only illegal but it's also really disgusting at that age.

Overall I would say believe your boyfriend. She is 14 and desperately trying to woo a 26 year old. She might be mad at her sister and be seeking revenge or she may just be a slut. Who knows.

What Guys Said 2

• Why on earth did you call for him? This sort of thing is his OWN problem. Rather, he should delete the photos and her number.

• Girls this age can act really weird. She might have considered her sister was in the way back when she was dating your boyfriend, out of jealousy or whatever, and now tries to entrap him?

Anyway, she very young so I suggest this situation gets sorted out pretty quickly, before something really bad happens to your boyfriend (false accusation of rape or stuff like that): she seems to be a bit disturbed.

What Girls Said 4

• He asked you to go and deal with her which I take to mean that he is fed up and wants someone besides him to deal with this *&@#^...I mean princess.

Anyways, if he really wanted to keep things going with her he would NOT have told you or gotten you involved. She is trying to cause sh*t between you to.

This is pretty serious because he could get into a lot of trouble because of her.

Deleted and block her from all forms of communication and social networks. And if need be change his number. The work is worth it.

• Try talking to them together, you'll see for yourself if he has anything special to do with her or not, it's a bit of a weird situation, hope it's gonna work out well !

• read the very start and thought "CHRIST! GET OUT OF THAT!'

em I dunno, id make your boyfriend block and delete her as a contact, if someone finds his phone with those pics he'll be locked up. if he doesn't want to id be freaked out... you've got to do something for both him and yourself

• Very suspicious and a great concern considering that he is 26 and she is 14. I would end this relatioship and quit while you are ahead. Hate to say but, we will be reading about him in the paper. He is clearly seeking trouble both with people's hearts and the law.